Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anyone who has used clairol natural instinct hair dye in...?

18RGGolden Mahogany


What did you think of it?


How do you personaly best describe the color?


How long did it stay in before fading?


Worth the purchase or not?


Does it go on darker then what it looks like on the box?Anyone who has used clairol natural instinct hair dye in...?
I have not used that specific shade of that brand, but I've used countless ones before.





Clairol Natural Instinct Hair dye is pretty good, it's not the best I've used but not bad at all. If you want to dye your hair with it, go for it. :)


With the conditioner that came in the box, it left my hair smooth and smelling nice.





The color comes close to the shades on the box, but it really depends on the hair color you have (how light or dark it is, etc.) My hair is more on the darker side, therefore when I went to try a light brown, it went more like medium brown.





It was worth the purchase. Like I said, not the best, not the worst. It was 4.2/5. haha (And 5 being perfect)





Hope this helped you a bit. %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash