Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why do Women naturally lean their head on their Mans chest when sleeping, is it a natural female instinct?

people do this?really?i thought it was a soap opera pose !!!! i find this annoying and uncomfortable.Why do Women naturally lean their head on their Mans chest when sleeping, is it a natural female instinct?
by doing so we feel protection and peaceWhy do Women naturally lean their head on their Mans chest when sleeping, is it a natural female instinct?
Because it is very relaxing. Listening to the heartbeat and feeling the warmth and closeness is reassuring. (Also the man usually has to put his arm around you when you do this.) You know, the same way you guys fake yawning and stretching to get your arms around your girl. Cuddling and snuggling are just plain nice.
i can't stand doing this while sleeping, but it is comfy when we are laying together watching tv or cuddling. it is like a really long hug. it feels good to be held close by my husband.
Maybe not on his chest, but under his arm. It is very comforting and relaxing. I find it a natural thing to do. It fosters closeness and tenderness.
Its definitely a social meme. (I feministically say, If it is innate then we have a problem.)
Prefer to just lay my head on his arm. It's more conferable. I can't sleep with my ';pillow'; moving up and down, making strange noises, and going thump thump in my ear all night. His arm is quit, doesn't move, and there are no strange noises.
definitely the protector thing, though it goes for both women and men....i cuddle against my boyfriend's chest and vice versa
Which women? I would find this extremely uncomfortable.
well, I don't! I like my space, I'm kinda clausterphobic. Also, my neck and back would start to hurt after a while.
Yes. It's part of the ';male protector'; thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash