Tuesday, June 22, 2010

To all chauvinistic men, is it your natural instinct to think all women naturally would choose cooking oil in?

their kitchen as fuel to fill up their cars?


Is that your excuse as to why you're stuck during the day fixing their cars?


That's right, keep telling yourselves that, you might actually believe it, eventually.


Of course we all know the real truth.To all chauvinistic men, is it your natural instinct to think all women naturally would choose cooking oil in?
It wasnt my instinct but I m impressed with the number of areas you are knowledgeable in by reading your other questions responses. Wow you know a lot of stuff ! (no sarcasm I actually searched your name online and got hundreds of hits on various sites)





Chauvinistic men ? They only exist in femminists minds.To all chauvinistic men, is it your natural instinct to think all women naturally would choose cooking oil in?
Yeah, I'm not sure what you are asking here... you can get out anytime and fix your own car - but I, a chauvinist, do it for my wife because she is incapable (like most woman) to figure out anything technical or requiring more than 2 steps of logic...


What is your question?? Should you put cooking oil in your car?? - then yes - I am sure your hubby would rather be outside cleaning your fuel lines than inside with you ;)
Chauvinistic men?


I garrentee that you have no idea what the word means, or where it comes from.............


You use it because?





edit:


The National Woman鈥檚 Hall Of Fame is today honouring American WOMEN who have made outstanding contributions to Society


Yet this Rubbish is what you find time to spout, how is that?





People are just playing, fooling themselves and others and need to WAKE UP!
Well my husband has no choice but to work on cars, as he owns a garage and that is our bread and butter





I work in a deli, so I have to cook all day.





I love to cook and enjoy it. Having a mechanic for a husband is a real blessing, especially since he's not some idiotic gear head!!
cant relate!...when my wife and I first got together, the first thing we did together was change the clutch and throw out bearing in my car(I was the reluctant one)...she is SO much woman ,she can do things outside the mold!
So your BF, made some crack about cooking oil when you were talking about your car, now you are upset.





Well guys as well had to learn how to fix them there is nothing instinctual about auto repair.
I seriously dont understand whether its a question or a rant.. but from my experience ladies are the worst at management, driving (90% of the accidents are due to a women driver), at their work etc etc..
That's why it's best they don't know where the gas cap is, but just to be on the safe side I'll keep the Wesson bottle filled with 92 octane.
my women dont drive cars. i live in india. this thought has never occured to me. i am sorry.
honey...just keep it cool....I know you want to drive your car and you are stuck...so just smile and use the cooking oil in making some good meal....good luck..
I'm not a chauvinistic man, hopefully if I was one your question would make sense. Is there a back-story to this?
You sound angry today.
*raises hand*





Real truth that we all know? Someone forgot to tell me?
Some women and men probably think that way! you know if your convert your car it can run on vegetable oil! That is a fact!
I'm happy flying around on my broomstick.
sure sweety, whatever you say
Yes, Why not, have a nice day
We don't ';think'; it... we KNOW it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash