Tuesday, June 22, 2010

IS JEALOUSY A NATURAL INSTINCT OR DO YOU THINK IT ';DEVELOPS'; DURING THE PROGRESSION OF A RELATIONSHIP?

I think it can a combination of the two.IS JEALOUSY A NATURAL INSTINCT OR DO YOU THINK IT ';DEVELOPS'; DURING THE PROGRESSION OF A RELATIONSHIP?
I think mild jealousy is a natural instinct. When you care about someone I think it's natural to be jealous a little bit at times. When people have things that you don't have and want I think it's natural. If you think about it, jealousy starts at a very young age. Sibling rivalry is a perfect example. I remember being jealous of other kids who had toys I wanted but didn't have...that said, I think a more severe form of jealousy manifests itself after life experience. I am probably more jealous than some in relationships due to the fact that I have been cheated on more than once. Also, I am probably more jealous as far as employment goes because I live in Michigan where the economy is horrendous. I haven't had health insurance in years and instead of having one stable full time job I have two part time jobs...one very stable. So, I probably get a little more jealous than some about people that have stable, good paying jobs, with health benefits.





It sounds as if I am a hostage to my jealousy, I'm not. I know that things will happen in time. I also think that insecurity is different than jealousy. I am not insecure, no more than any other woman at 30, but I do covet those with a god job...IS JEALOUSY A NATURAL INSTINCT OR DO YOU THINK IT ';DEVELOPS'; DURING THE PROGRESSION OF A RELATIONSHIP?
I think it is from a combination of nature and nurture. A little bit of natural instinct, and a lot of being taught to be possessive in our culture.
Jealousy comes if the other partner is not secured and his or her partner doesn't give a convincing assurance to their relationship.
Jealousy has always been a weakness in humans. I don't think it should develop to become stronger through out the relationship because as the relationship grows so does your trust in each other.
jealousy is a natural form or it depends on the relationship with other.


if it is with friend then it is natural or man made...
Jealously is natural, but it can also develop if one person give another a reason to feel that way.
Very natural, and powerful.
more of a response to insecurity than an instinct, but it's very natural.
I think it depends on the person! it could be a little of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash