Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone used clairol natural instincts hair color?

I usually had my hair highlighted at a salon, but I would like to try to color my hair on my own. I bought a box of non-permanent color and I was wondering if anyone had problem with them looking unnatural. And also was it hard to do. My husband will be appling it to my hair-he has colored his hair and it always turned out good-so I think he could do my hair fine. Just not sure how well it works. Thanks.Has anyone used clairol natural instincts hair color?
I always use this brand. It doesn't smell, and my hair always comes out so clean and soft. It doesn't really change your color too much; just enhances it and gives it shine. Plus, they give you extra of their conditioner so you can use it once a week for the rest of the month. For some reason, those conditioners that come with the hair dyes are always the best! And it's non-permanent in case you don't like it.Has anyone used clairol natural instincts hair color?
I have been coloring my hair for several years, and my favorite brand is Loreal. Yes, you can get salon looking hair color from some of the retail colors.





It is not hard to color your hair. You can definitely do it yourself. Though, if you have very long hair, you may need help. Do your have hair clips? It is good to have a few just to loosely lift the hair up while the color is ';setting';.





I've used Natural Instinct before. It won't last as long as the permanent colors. If you are going lighter, you should just go a couple shades lighter.
So are you trying to highlight your hair, or just dye it all over? Just in case you didn't know, demi/semi-permanent dye can't lift color. Always avoid box dyes because the results are always horrible, go to a real beauty supply, such as Sally Beauty. If I were you, you should return it, and buy a better dye that doesn't come in a box.
hey! i just colored my hair the other night with that same product, and i usually have my hair highlighted at a salon but it worked great! and it definately looks natural, go for it!
no i use it and it's great.. my hair always turns out feeling better than it did before I colored. It's easy too. But just don't color too soon after you had it highlighted.
It works fine. I used it several times.
it works great! it's a great brand... i always use this one to do my hair... always

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash