Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is there a temporary/wash out hair dye that washes out quicker than Natural Instincts?

I want to temporarily dye my hair light auburn/ red for this cosplay/costume thingy I'm going to this month. But I don't want to have red hair for a whole month (and run the risk of it not coming out all the way and it looking terrible). I'd like it to be gone in a couple days. Are there any products that I could use that would wash out fairly fast?Is there a temporary/wash out hair dye that washes out quicker than Natural Instincts?
You can buy like very temporary dye at WALMART.





i think it is in a pink bottle called fanci-full..





anyway, i think it only last through like 3 shampoos lol...





please answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash