Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can I mix Clairol Complements Color Intensifier with Clairol Natural Instincts?

I was wondering if it would work (and not cook my hair) if I mixed some Clairol Complements Color Intensifier with Natural Instincts? I wanted to mix the violet intensifier with Natural Instincts Egyptian Plum (I don't think it's purple enough!) Anyone know if it would mix okay? I'm torn between this and my usual semi-permanent route.Can I mix Clairol Complements Color Intensifier with Clairol Natural Instincts?
yes you can because there both from the same bramd, they often say on the boxes and the website if you want a differnt shade mix two togther, but they have to be from the same family. for instance if you were dying your hair blonde you could mix two ash shades but not an ash and a gold shade becuase that would give weird results, if there in the same colour family its fine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash