Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What natural instinct would kick in, in response to an unnatural outstink?

To remove myself from the general area of the outstink....LOL.What natural instinct would kick in, in response to an unnatural outstink?
Scrunch up your nose.


Hold your nose.


Stick out your tongue.


Say Ewww


And remove yourself from the vacinity.





(how'd I do?) *curtsies*What natural instinct would kick in, in response to an unnatural outstink?
I am a kicker. My doctor hesitates standing in front of me because when he does that thing with my reflexes it's painful for him.





When I am tickled or suprised I instinctually kick.
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
what is an OUTSTINK?
Sounds like a job for Oust...or Febreeze.
Please specify what an outstink is, otherwise our instinct is to be confused..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash