Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is dancing a natural instinct?

I notice that whenever I play music on the radio or from a CD, my baby sways side to side. I don't think we taught her that, she just does it. Does this mean that dancing is a natural instinct? And if so, does this mean that my husband is supressing a natural instinct by refusing to dance?Is dancing a natural instinct?
There is a innate sense of rhythm which we have inbuilt, proved to exist even in the womb where babies move to music!


I guess you hubby doesn't want to dance!Is dancing a natural instinct?
Yes I believe it is a God given natural instinct as is singing,acting


But I have to say I get a minus 1 on a scale of 0 to 100 for all except my Love for Jesus as God where I pray for 100.
I think it is, but to do it well requires practice
Do you have children? My daughter has been 'dancing' since she could smile. I play music all day and she would lie on her back and wiggle to it. Now she twirls and knee-bends like a little monkey.
Animals and plants dance, why shouldn't we?
Heck yes dancing is totally an instinct, i do it without realizing it. I think it's great for your baby, but i think that your husband should give up fighting it. He would have a lot more fun dancing, way more than he thinks!
Yep we all have rhythm!


I think some people (like your husband) just stifle that instinct- not sure but they seem embarrassed to enjoy the fun!
Dancing is natural instinct. I cannot dance worth sh*t, but my friend can make up an entire dance routine in seconds.


I don't think it's genetic, though. But make your husband dance for you just in case. He'll look funny!
i think some people, and perhaps your baby, have a natural instinct/and or talent,,,, for dancing, just like they do for other talents,,,,,,,they can develop that,,,,,, others can learn talents, that they have no natural instinct for,,,,,, if they try
I bet your husband is afraid of looking stupid on the dance floor. If we could just dance as the spirit moves us, without ';rules,'; everybody would be out there dancing! (Babies have no notion about whether they look silly; they just move to the beat of the music and enjoy themselves.)
well dancing can be a natural instinct because some people ROCK at dancing but others dont. . .hav u ever noticed that the some people that rock at dancing ALWAYS dance wen a song comes on?? well ya they r born to dance and if ur daughter sways her hips and u want to full-fill her dreams than u don't want to keep this from her. . .lov always. . .a advice friend
YES BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE SO ANAL RETENTIVE AND FROM A BACKGROUND THAT CAUSED THEM TO REJECT SUCH AN OUTGOING MEANS OF EX;PRESSION. HE PROBABLY HAS AVERY TIGHT SPINCTOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash