Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it our natural instinct to question or is it learnt.?

EG do animals question and if so what%26gt;?Is it our natural instinct to question or is it learnt.?
I would say that it is a natural ';human'; instinct to question, and to learn.





I think some animals may be capable of questioning, reasoning and solutions, believe it or not!Is it our natural instinct to question or is it learnt.?
I don't know about animals but it's instinct in humans. Look when a child asks 'why does...?' they still say 'but why?' when you give them an answer.
I'm sure animals question things, probably like we do, but who knows? I think we are born curious.
It's natural. And of course animals question, just not vocally like us. Some animals question things by sniffing them first etc.
Exploration is in human nature. Asking questions is a mark of intelligence. It is I think what sets the human species apart from other species on Earth. By asking questions, we can know the world around us. I far as I know, other animals on Earth cannot think complex thoughts. Some animals may be able to ask themselves basic level questions such as how to get food etc.
learnt? learned... maybe you should chime into your natural instinct.
We have an inate propensity to using intelligence to better our selves be it environmentally, socially, emotionally or spiritually. Questioning is the byproduct of our desire to know more about ourselves and our environment in order to better our selves.


More Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash