Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is your indoor cat so spoiled that he/she lost its natural instinct?

My 6 year old Orange Tabby Male (Toby) is SO spoiled that he is not interested in the fish my brother just got. Do you have any cats that are extremely spoiled and act more like a human than a cat?Is your indoor cat so spoiled that he/she lost its natural instinct?
Oh yes my indoor cats are beyond spoiled! They get whatever they want when they want. If they want attention while I am busy they get attention,even if they meow I pay attention and talk to them (baby talk)and I also hold them too. On the major holidays they get turkey (human kind) and on Christmas they get presents.And they still have their climbing instincts-even the countertops and the top of the fridge and top of kitchen cabinets.I have more to say but I think that sums up my answer.Is your indoor cat so spoiled that he/she lost its natural instinct?
I've had cats for 50+ years and fish for 40! There's nothing wrong with your cats instincts! It's not lost it's instincts no matter how spoiled it may be!


Most cats aren't interested in the fish because the instincts aren't there to see fish as prey. Those that do take notice are attracted by the movement not because they are fish! Both my cats however stare longingly at the Frog tank! lol!


Wild cats, apart from Tigers, don't like water so would rarely if ever eat fish in the wild.
lol i sorta do. My orange tommy cat is going on 3 years old this january %26amp; if there is a mouse or anything in the house he could care less. I end up having 2 catch the mouse in a jar or something because he just looks at it lol
Heck no - both are 100% indoor cats (one pedigree, one mixed). If a bird or mouse got in the house, it would be torn apart in no time. You should see them go after the occasional fly!
Yes i used to have a cat like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash