Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is homosexuality or lesbianism a natural instinct or its an insane condition.?

it is not found in majority.Is homosexuality or lesbianism a natural instinct or its an insane condition.?
More and more studies are showing that it is genetic and not something that just happens.





http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20060510/hl_鈥?/a>Is homosexuality or lesbianism a natural instinct or its an insane condition.?
According to the most recent studies, its a genetic difference in the brain.
Insane condition says my friends out here. Its because its a deviation from what God has created therefore unnatural.
It is a natural instinct.





You imply that if most people are straight then anyone who isn't must be insane. Well, I happen to be a big fan of They Might Be Giants. A majority of people are not. Does that mean that I am insane because I like them?





I also have red hair. Most people do not have red hair. Does that mean I have a genetic abnormality because most people don't have red hair?
There are animals that are homosexual. So it does exist in nature. I think it has to do with the way someone is raised and their personal experiences more than their nature though. But then again, how the hell should I know.


The tone of your question is very unwelcoming.
You are insane. Don't post a question just because you can.
it has something to do with your sex hormones and its affinity
What a ridiculous question.





Insanity suggest mentally ill and whilst I can think of a number of tendencies which cause a sexual/emotional response that might be insane I am not sure that regular homosexual behaviour falls into this category.





On the other hand I do not believe it is a natural instinct in the true sense as there is no possibility of reproduction.





I am more interested in whether a person is fundamentally good or bad and am not quick to judge.
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash