Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yesterday i dyed my hair with clairol natural instincts i want to know if i can dye it again today?

I am a naturaly blonde female. i dyed my hair yesterday from my some what light/dirty blonde to the clairol natural instincts hair dye suede light brown. it kind of came out more of a diry blonde. So i want to go darker! i was wondering, can i re-dye my hair with the clairol natural instincts hazelnut medium brown today? or will it damage my hair, or not work right? please help a.s.a.p!Yesterday i dyed my hair with clairol natural instincts i want to know if i can dye it again today?
Can you stand to wait a couple of days? That would be best for your hair. Waiting will give your hair a break. If you really can't stand your hair right now go ahead %26amp; do it but be preparred to put a deep conditioner on it once a week for 30 min. to help it recover quickly. Oh, btw, you run the risk of it turning out too dark this time. Layering color on top of color makes the results turn out a little more unpredictable.Yesterday i dyed my hair with clairol natural instincts i want to know if i can dye it again today?
i would wait tell later tonight.......it works better on dirty hair, because its not as clean and the dye has something to cling on to, but your hair shall be fine, remember that bleach is more harmful to hair then brown hair dye.so good luck with it./...but your hair will be fine..i bleached my hair 5 times in one day cus i died my hair dark brown and i hated it and kept bleaching it tell it was blonde........and my hair is fine...good luck
My advice...DON'T DYE IT AGAIN!


your hair might become brittle and dry from the chemicals.


Wait a couple of weeks and try dying it again.





Let the other color strip from your hair before you dye it again =)
Yes, it's fine...Color reacts the same wether you Color it today, or a week from now.
im not sure...the best thing to do would be, ask your hairstylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash