Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can you change your own natural instincts?

Think of maternal, territorial, reactions to aggression or even sexual instincts?Can you change your own natural instincts?
What you call instincts are largely determined by socialization. Not every woman should be a mother. Some people are more, or less, territorial than others. Aggression levels vary widely -- as do sex drives.





Personal change is a choice. You can change how you perceive a situation; and how you choose to react.Can you change your own natural instincts?
Yes, but like anything it takes a lot of time and effort, and there are slips.





It also is dependent on the choice. If you really really wanted to not be that way.





Point in case: I am a 19 year old male who is tall and handsome, and yet still a virgin BY CHOICE. I have been offered many times, so I would say I have a moderate control of my sexual instinct.
not change but CONTROL is the thing we can do, CONTROL it when reqd for the best outcome
i think you can supress them for a while at the most. i know i'll love my kids, i'll protect them, if someone try's to hurt them i will attack and the only one i have sexual urges for is my fianc'e. if you asked me to change any of these instincts i have i couldnt. so my final answer is no.
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash