Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone ever used Clairol Natural Instincts for a long period of time?

I have been using Clairol Natural Instincts for about 15 years and I'm 45 with absolutely NO gray hair. Yes, not a one. A few months ago I did find 3 on top of my head and yanked them out, never to see another one again. My whole family has them, including my brother , who has had them for years, and my sister, who is 44, and has a head full and also has had them for years. Not that I'm complaining, but not to have any and I'm turning 46 next month. The running joke around here is that one day I'll wake up and be totally white. And it's not that I never have stress either. I am a recovering addict, bi-polar, anxiety disorder and depression. Go figure. The only thing that I've done differently from other people is use Clairol Natural Instincts every 2 months for 15 years. It is not a permanent dye, it washes out every 28 days. So either I found another use for this product or I have something special in my body. Believe me, I search every day for grays. Has anyone else had this happen?Has anyone ever used Clairol Natural Instincts for a long period of time?
first of all don't pluck your grays because then they just come back more in the long run. my mom also has been using the Clairol natural instincts for a long time also. things is though everyone gets grays. i have one in the back of my head and i am pretty young. a friend of mine has plenty and she is younger than me. yes grays can be caused by stress, but sometimes they are not. what can we do, our body functions this way. maybe you should get some dye that is similar to your hair color and just dye the area that has grays. also maybe since you have used this product for so long, its time to change it up. sometimes peoples body can get use to the stuff we use, therefore it doesn't work as efficient as before.Has anyone ever used Clairol Natural Instincts for a long period of time?
i guess you should consider yourself blessed, but you keep color in your hair r4egardless, so what's the problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash