Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is posturing a natural instinct or a learned behavior?

And if learned, how much effort would you say a person has to make in order to posture? Do you think that a person can posture so much that eventually it becomes second nature?


thank you.Is posturing a natural instinct or a learned behavior?
many mammals and birds and others use posturing to get a mate. There are gestures that even blind people make, like shrugging, even though they have never seen a shrug.





So I would say that posturing is inborn, the WAY people posture is probably culture driven.Is posturing a natural instinct or a learned behavior?
Humans have very little natural instinct, so I doubt it's natural. However, while I didn't find it hard to learn how to posture, you'll have to do it regularly and repeatedly in order for it to become second nature. The same applies to nearly every form of behavior.
It definitely is natural. Some people are better than others. Our Pastor is awesome at it... it really helps get his point across and keeps me interested in his message. My mother, however, over-postures... at times I find it annoying. %26lt;LOL%26gt;





However, I can help you out with aligning that spine of yours. Where I work, we manufacture posture correctors.





:0)


.
learned behavior even if its just seeing some one having perfect posture
posture is a learnt trait over millions of years. But after a while it does become second nature yes.





hope this helps =)
It is an instinct that you learn with things in life that comes about.
I THINK ITS NATURAL
I think it's natural but one can learn to perfect it. At least in his or her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash