Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does Clairol natural instincts come in permanent?

A few weeks ago, I dyed my hair using Clairol Natural Instincts #20 Hazelnut and I LOVED it. But now, it is quickly fading out, and instead of continually re-dying my hair with this, I am trying to find a permanent color that is exactly or close to this color. Any help?Does Clairol natural instincts come in permanent?
It is a rich medium brown, I use the International Colour Coding system and the equivalent is 7/0. If you have a Wella stockist, tints with this number on will be a fair match. The 7 means medium brown base and any numbers after the / will be the tone you will get.


Hope this helpsDoes Clairol natural instincts come in permanent?
Yes. They have permanent dyes.





~Miss Makeover~


http://www.TheMakeoverWebsite.com
Try their website (clairol.com). They have all of their products listed, or you can call them and ask (1-800-CLAIROL


(1-800-252-4765) Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. EST and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash