Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone with medium/dark brown hair dyed their hair with Natural Instincts Cinnabery?

Or any other of the red shades. I want a darker auburn color, but dont want it to be almost black. I am thinking of trying Cinnaberry but am wondering how red it gets. Any other shade suggestions? Thanks!Has anyone with medium/dark brown hair dyed their hair with Natural Instincts Cinnabery?
Iused that color on my medium brown hair. It turned my hair to a burgundy color.


Now i look on the sides of the box and it will tell you..and show you what your hair will look like for different hair colors.


I got the best darker auburn color from using a blonde color, believe it or not!


good luck..just remember. It will grow out. And if not soon enough, try using a green hair shampoo...such as Prell. That will remove the color faster. I learned that from my regular hair dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash